Data Protection Policy
On Friday 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force. This replaces the existing law on data protection (the 1998 Data Protection Act) and gives individuals more rights and protection in how their personal data is used by organisations.
Our Policy is as follows (data):
- Will be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Is only used for specific processing purpose that the data subject (i.e. the personal data we have) has been made aware of and no other, without further consent.
- Data collected on a subject should be "adequate, relevant and limited", i.e. only the minimum amount of data will be kept for specific processing.
- Must be "accurate and where necessary kept up to date".
- Will not be stored for longer than is necessary, and that storage is safe and secure.
If you have any queries on your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org